Parenting with Love900$Understand your Child' Emotional LanguageValid for 3 months
- 6 Private Virtual Sessions
- Discover Clarity of Parenting Purpose
- Create Child Friendly Atmospheres for Growth
- Learn Strategies to Improve Child's Self-Esteem
- Best Value
Emotional Training1800$Every monthInner HealingValid for 6 months
- 18 Private Virtual Sessions
- Inner Detox Work
- Transform to Higher Conscious Self
- Align with Loving and Healthy Relationships
- Self-Care Personalized Blueprint
Entrepreneurs Only2000$Every month12 months of close mentorshipValid for 12 months
- 36 Powerful Business Coaching Sessions
- Increase Awareness to Attract Abundance
- Connect with High Paying Clients
- Define Your Financial and Success Channels
- Create a Business Profitability Plan
- Use the Power of Questions to Attract New Customers
PARENTING WITH LOVE FAQ
1. What is the purpose of parenting with love?
Parenting with love is the healthiest form of parenting. Loving yourself first and making self-care a priority demonstrates your ability to give your child the highest level of a healthy and stable relationship.
2. How can I stop feeling anxious about being a parent?
Identify trigger points and learn to manage them with patience.
3. Why do I feel guilt when I discipline my child?
Feeling guilty after disciplining your child comes from inner betrayal. Make sure you are behaving the same way you would like your child to behave.
4. How can I communicate effectively with my sons?
Effective communication begins with yourself first, then with your sons. Sons feel love by honor and respect. Respect and honor yourself daily so that your son will experience your genuine love for them.
5. Why is my child not listening?
Many children do not listen to their parents because their parents do not listen to them. Your relationship with your child should be fun and mutually beneficial.